Because some players can’t run the new version of the game I’m here with two good alternatives for you!
Top Eleven 2016 can’t be played if you don’t have the minimum of system requested and sometimes even if you have it, the game will simply refuse to open because it takes to much time to open.
Using Bluestack or Andy can fix your issue and save your day!
Now for sure you are wondering what’s Andy and Bluestack and how these names can save your day and let you to play the game when normally you won’t be able.
Andy and Bluestack are two programs and both of them are doing the same thing.Both of the programs are Android simulators and let you to play any game from the play store on Android but today we will focus just for Top Eleven because we are a Top Eleven blog & website.
I chose two programs because you might not be able to use one of them so an alternative can be always a saver but personally I prefer Bluestack despite Andy seems to be a bit faster and more flexible then Bluestack.
Andy – Minimum Requirements
- Dual core AMD or Intel CPU with Virutalization support
- 3Gb of RAM; Andy uses less than 1Gb while running apps
- At least 10Gb of free disk space
- GPU with OpenGL 2.1 support
- Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 / Ubuntu 14.04+ / OSX 10.8+
Bluestack – Minimum Requirements
- Your PC must have 2GB of RAM/main memory. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- Your PC must have 4GB of disk space available for storing Android apps / games and their data.
- The drivers for your PC’s graphics drivers should be updated for compatibility with BlueStacks
These might sound much for some but I’ve tested it even on a lower system and is working so it might work very well for you.
Now is also very possible not to move at the maximum speed or sometimes to take longer to load or something but is very likely to be able to access the game.
The advantage would be for you because you would be able to access the unique features that Top Eleven like Associations and Training which is pretty great especially if you think that many people are missing the daily bonus because they simply can’t play the latest version on desktop.
GUIDE to install Andy and Bluestack
- Download Andy or Bluestack
- Open the program (on Bluestack you might be requested to create an Gmail account)
- Download Top Eleven from Google Play
Remember that if you need assistance with installing the programs we will be glad to help you so just leave a comment and we will answer you as soon as possible!
Advantages & Disadvantages
- There’s nothing that you can complain, the UI is pretty much same, only few changes and basically would look exactly as the mobile version.
- Swipe & drag are some features that I just love it because it seems much faster to work with the mobile version on desktop then with the desktop version on desktop.
- More offers because now you would be also be able to access the mobile ads which are more then those for desktop.
As far as I know playing Top Eleven from an emulator is legal so there’s nothing to be worried and I can confirm you that from what I know nobody have been banned for using an Android emulator.
So if you can’t play Top Eleven on your browser, feel free to use our tips and let us to know if this worked for you!