Right before 2016 I’ve wrote a long article about Top Eleven 2015, the improves that Top Eleven added to the new version of the game.
It was a big article from more points of view, an article that won me a ticket straight to Nordeus (Top Eleven) office in Serbia where I had the great chance to discuss about the game but about this I would talk in another article because is a very long story with a lot of and good experience for both sides, I assume.
You can read the article that I wrote last year here.
The main reason I’m writing this article is because we must give some credits to Nordeus for their work recently, for all the big updates that we got recently.
First let’s see what I asked before and if some of the requests have been introduced in the game. These requests also came from a big number of managers and I don’t assume any credits for them.
- Same design for Mobile and Browser – It seems that they did it and despite some of us might not like so much the new browser version, I think is very important for a game to display the same design or at least something very similar.
- Manual Assign for Skill Points – They did not do it but thanks to the new training system now you can focus exactly where you want so in big lines is almost the same thing.
- Improving Auto Substitutions – Well this didn’t happened yet and I will still ask for it because I think it can be something very good.
- Improving Draw System – Nothing major happened on this subject and it seems that more and more people learned how to dodge and get an advantage. Not more but is smart!
- Improving Champions League rules – Nothing special in-game but at least they tried to explain better on their new support page.
- New Designs for Stadiums – Nothing happened and even worst, the new version of the browser like the mobile version do not show the opponent stadium. Here I think is a regress and not a progress from developers.
- Ranking System – Didn’t happened but we got Ranks in Associations and at least is something. Something is always better then nothing.
- Improving Achievements – Nothing changed and I feel sorry because the Achievement have a huge potential in changing the game.
- Chat – We did not got a Global Chat but we got a Chat in Associations, for the moment I think is OK and useful, people seems happy with and indeed the chat design and filters are also TOP!
- Improving Club Shop – There’s always place for better but comparing with 2015, I think this year we are doing much better and we are only at the half of the year. For sure until the end of the year we will have more items. Meanwhile Top Eleven made few major progresses with new stuffs like Retro & Replica items.
- Improving Tokens and Boosters Offers – Same, nothing new changed. I remember back in time Top Eleven used to make some discounts very regular and I don’t understand why they don’t do it again.
- Improving Club Storage – Nothing changed here and I’m still awaiting for some changes.
- Improving Club Navigation – Not the case for the new version of the game.
As you can see Top Eleven recently started to move and improved few good things and aspects of the game. Hopefully sooner more good updates will follow but I am pretty sure that this will happen.
More then this, this year Top Eleven made 2 very big updates that changed pretty much the game and more exactly the New Training System and the Association System.
I’m not sure what is gonna happen next in the game, I assume nothing big but to be honest, I don’t think we need something big in the game at the moment. Top Eleven developers already changed the game very much and I think now they need to come with small fixes that will make the game more fluid.
I’m always complaining to Top Eleven because of X and Y reasons but I think is also fair to give them the credits they deserve and all together so far for 2016 they have a big thanks from this website.