Finally a new feature in Top Eleven that will help for sure all active managers who are logging to watch their games.
Thanks to the new update in the game, now we can watch players evolution in real time and we can see how good or bad a player is playing.
A great thing is that the new feature is available for all platform and also on animated game or comments-only mode.
– Either in animation or in comments-only mode, you are now able to access your players’ ratings at any moment during the game.
– The players’ ratings are updated frequently (~25 times per match). The first rating should show after the 5th in-game minute has been played.
– Players are rated on a scale of 4 to 10. 6.5 is the average rating, which all players start a game with.
– In order to increase the level of precision, decimal numbers have been introduced.
(source: Top Eleven official forum)
There are also effects for offside, yellow and red cards, substitutions, injuries and anothers.
– iPhone 4S+ / iPad 2+ / iPod Touch 5+ with iOS 5+
– Android 2.2+ with at least 512 MB RAM