The minimum number of signed players in your squad is 14 and the maximum is 22. You can have more than 22 players, but you will not be able to sign a contract with them. After 7 days, any player without a signed contract will leave your team. In order to sign a contract, you should sack or sell one of your players with a signed contract. You should keep in mind that during official matches (League, Cup and Champions League) you may have 7 players on the reserves bench and you can use 3 of them in order to substitute tired, injured or players who were warned with yellow cards. However, during friendlies you may have 11 players on the bench and you are free to use any number of them.
Some formations are not allowed in Top Eleven and may lead to 20% ball possession, which in turn reduces the chance of victory.
Throughout the whole match you must have:
- a goalkeeper (blue)
- at least three defenders (green) (DL/DC/DR)
- at least one striker (red)
- at least one player on both flanks.
- at least four players in the opponents half (ML/MC/MR or AML/AMC/AMR or ST)
- at least three players in the midfield section (AML/AMC/AMR and/or ML/MC/MR and/or DML/DMC/DMR)
One player on each flank is enough, but three players on the same flank will also lead to 20% possession.